Please click on each of the individual tabs below to see the full range of services we offer.
[symple_tab title=”Web Design”]
All our web designs are entirely custom built to your specific needs. We will create your company an impressive and effective online presence. The following website design features are included with all our developments:
- Custom, bespoke website design & development
- No ongoing payments
- Logo design / branding (if required)
- Web design revisions – we won’t build the site until you are happy with the design
- Affordable hosting, updates and support
- Help buying a domain name
- Email accounts
- Website visitor statistics
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Technical support
Check out our latest bespoke web design projects.
[symple_tab title=”Ecommerce Solutions”]
Buying and selling online has never been as popular or safe as it is today. The Internet is the worlds’ biggest marketplace and we are able to offer your business eCommerce solutions with a professional online presence, giving you the opportunity to reach a potentially unlimited customer base.
We create customised, secure and user friendly eCommerce websites which can be entirely managed from a protected user friendly administration area allowing you to sell your goods online in a safe environment attractive to customers.
Here are just some of the functions of our ecommerce web sites:
- Secure password protected administration area from which to manage your products etc.
- The ability to add, edit and remove products, categories and sub-categories instantly and at will.
- Unlimited number of images per product, including auto-resizing of images to create thumbnails.
- Cross selling functionality such as related products and matching items.
- Full history of all orders placed by your customers
- Stock management including email alerts based on stock levels
- Postage / Shipping Management
- Support for all payment gateways, including but not limited to: PayPal, Sagepay, Barclays, HSBC, NoChex, Worldpay and SecureTrading
- Best sellers categories
- Special offers categories
- Support for downloadable / virtual products
- Full control over product attributes, for example size and colour choices
- And much more…
See some examples of ecommerce web sites.
[symple_tab title=”Content Management”]
We can provide a full content management system (CMS) with every website design we create. From single page brochure sites through to bespoke social networking website’s, every aspect of content can be modified via a user friendly password protected control panel.
So what is a Content Management System (CMS)? Here are some features available with our CMS:
- The ability to change update and format all text, including font type, size, colour, paragraphing and alignment.
- A complete file manager allowing you to insert, remove, resize and create pop up images.
- On-site and off-site linking functionality providing the ability to create links to other website’s as well as links to other pages within your own website.
- The ability to upload any file type (for example, PDF, Word document, Excel file etc) and offer it for download by your website visitors.
- A spell-checking facility.
- No software required to download or install.
- Can be accessed from any internet connection allowing you to update your own website on the fly. There are no on-going fees.
- No training required, although we provide a user guide for reference.
- No reoccuring fees or licences, the system is yours included in the cost of the website.
[symple_tab title=”Hosting & Email”]
We offer affordable, reliable hosting so you can be confident your web site is in safe hands. This is what comes as standard with our basic hosting package (upgraded hosting is available if required):
- 5 GB Bandwidth
- 1 GB space
- Secure control panel for hosting management (via cPanel)
- Linux based hosting
- 10 email accounts
- 5 sub-domains
- 5 MySQL databases
- Unlimited FTP accounts
- PHP enabled
- Initial site transfer and set up included
[symple_tab title=”Search Engine Optomisation (SEO)”]
You may have the best web site design in the world with all the bells and whistles, but if no one can find it, it’s pointless.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of optimising your site and content so that search engines (such as Google) are clear what it’s about and can then find it.
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of factors Google takes into account when ranking a web site in the results for a certain keyword.
Our SEO packages always start with keyword research for your area of business. This will show what people are searching for and how often, which gives us an idea of the keywords that we can target using your site.
The key is finding the right keywords – a good balance between the number of people that search for them and the competition for these keywords (therefore the difficulty of ranking highly for them).
Once the keywords have been selected, it is time to start optimising your site for these keywords. This will involve an initial review and improvement of your current site and content, followed by an on-going process of creating interesting and relevant content on your website as well as a range of off-site activities such as link building and social media.